Strategic health policy consulting today, to
enhance value in our transforming system tomorrow.
As noted in the New England Journal of Medicine: Policymakers have been advised to "systematically look across silos to consider the effects that an initiative in one sector will have on consumers in another — and on providers overall. To do so, they must have a clear understanding of the trade-offs at hand and the interaction of multiple policies and regulations aimed at improving quality and value."
Enhance Value employs a systematic, cross-silo, multi-stakeholder approach for each client, regardless of project scope. Enhance Value anticipates possible trade-offs up front, to enable feasibility and efficiencies for a client's own decision-makers. Principal and Founder Lee Rucker is a results-oriented professional with decades of health policy, advocacy and public affairs leadership and staff roles with:
• the physician-led trade group for the country's largest medical
• a multinational research-based pharmaceuticals manufacturer,
• the national professional society of pharmacists,
• a patient safety coalition working to advance patient-clinician
communication about the safe, appropriate use of medicines,
• the country's largest membership organization for persons age
50 and older.
Lee Rucker is a graduate of:
• The University of Michigan
• The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Public Health
• Graduate (Summer) Institutes in Epidemiology: Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of
Public Health; and The University of Michigan, School of Public Health
For more details, please click on the links below.
Click here to contact Enhance Value.
K. Baicker, H. Levy, "Coordination versus Competition in Health Care Reform," NEJM, Vol. 369, No. 9 (Aug. 29, 2013)
N. Lee Rucker, MSPH | firstname.lastname@example.org | 301-395-5531 2013-2016 EnhanceValue.info All Rights Reserved.